We are a leading UK innovator of geophysical and remote sensing technologies for Near Surface Geophysics, Archaeological Prospecting, and Forensic Investigations. Our specialist expertise and unrivalled experience are relied upon by users throughout the world to ensure the highest levels of performance.
- DFG-1 Magnetic Gradiometer
- TAR-3 Resistance Meter,
- TAR-3 Resistance Meter with MULTI-5 unit, and
- RM Pro Cart System
RM Frobisher are proud of our products and proud of our prices.
You can buy our products online using a Debit or Credit Card. We also accept payment by cheque or bank transfer.
If you would like a quotation for your budget or funding application please contact us. We can supply you with one (in the currency of your choice) valid for ninety days. Our contact information is here
Shipping Information (2021)
Shipping to the EU has been difficult. Companies such as DPD, DHL, UPS and FedEX have been overwhelmed by problems at EU borders. Shipping to the rest of the world has not been affected by BREXIT to the same extent. RM Frobisher have partnered with UPS for shipping our products. Where possible we will ship by UPS Express (overland in preference to air). As a consequence of BREXIT (and to avoid delays) all shipments to the EU require a TAX ID (for individuals) or a VAT Number for businesses.
Northern Ireland and EU VAT Area
EORI GB and XIOn January 2st, 2021, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland government created a VAT border in the Irish Sea and will impose VAT at 20% on shipments that cross the Irish Sea. This is payable by all companies and individuals (irrespective of their VAT registration status) to the HMRC. For non-registered companies and individuals this will increase the cost of RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd's products by 20%. VAT registered companies can reclaim this VAT in the normal way.
BREXIT and EU Member StatesCustomers are advised that the end of the BREXIT transition period on January 1st, 2021, VAT (UST, GST, etc) will be leveled on all of our products when it is 'landed'. The VAT charged will be at your local VAT rate. VAT registered companies can reclaim this VAT in the normal way. Delays in transportation due to Covid-19 may increase transport times.
Tariffs and DutiesDue to the agreement signed between the UK and EU there are no tariffs imposed on our products. Our products are subject to duties. The current duty rate is zero percent (0.0%). Other than VAT and dispersements there are no extra expenses for buyers in the EU.
UK Alert Level 0
We will continue with the working practices listed below
We at RM Frobisher are monitoring the current situation and following the UK Government's advice. As the situation changes and its advice changes we will update our procedures and, where necessary, the information below. We have stocks of our products and can ship them in 48 hours - next day deliveries may have a longer transit time.
Products that are made (or assembled) to order may take longer to produce due to staff availability (self isolation). Please contact us for delivery/production information.Top
What is RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd Doing
- Some of our staff are working from home during normal office hours,
- Our offices are closed to unannounced visitors,
- We are only visiting suppliers, or customers, by appointment,
- Any on site training and site visits are socially distanced and outdoors,
- Our IT and phone systems have been reprogrammed to forward/distribute all incoming phone calls and emails, and
- Our shared office reception, goods inwards and dispatch is open. (We can receive deliveries and dispatch units during normal working hours)
How Will This Affect You
- Our office is closed to unannounced visitors,
- We have stocks of finished products,
- We will continue to offer phone and email support to our customers, and
- Not visiting suppliers has resulted in delays to some of our new products. This is unavoidable as we work closely with them to improve the design of our products.
Delivery and Lead TimesBoth Covid-19 and BREXIT will continue to affect lead times and delivery. Please contact us for our current delivery times. All lead times stated on this website are our usual expected times. In these uncertain times they are liable to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
© RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd. 2015 - . All rights reserved