Coronavirus – Covid-19
We at RM Frobisher are monitoring the situation and following the UK Government's advice. As the situation changes and their advice changes we will update our procedures and, where necessary, the information below.
What is RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd. Doing
- Our staff are working from home during normal office hours,
- Our offices are closed,
- We are not visiting suppliers or customers,
- We have suspended all on site training and site visits,
- We will be publishing videos of our on site training soon, and
- Our IT and phone systems have been reprogrammed to forward/distribute all incoming phone calls and emails.
How Will This Affect You
- Our office is closed to visitors,
- All on site training is suspended – we will contact you to rearrange dates,
- We have stocks of finished products – deliveries by DHL/FedEX/TNT/UPS/YODEL/etc are unaffected, and
- We will continue to offer phone and email support to our customers
RM Frobisher are proud of our products and proud of our prices.
You can buy our products online using a Debit or Credit Card. We also accept payment by cheque or bank transfer.
We are a leading UK innovator of geophysical and remote sensing technologies for Near Surface Geophysics, Archaeological Prospecting and Forensic Investigations. Our specialist expertise and unrivalled experience are relied upon by users throughout the world to ensure the highest levels of performance.
RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd is based in South Yorkshire and manufactures its products in South Yorkshire and throughout the United Kingdom.
RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd © 2020