RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd work with our partner SENSYS, Sensorik & Systemtechnologie GmbH who supply us with gradiometer sensors for use with the DFG-1 meter and logger.
DFG-1 meters are held in stock for immediate shipping throughout the world. Depending on the sensor required (FGM650/3, FGM650/10, or FGM400) the sensor may be shipped from us in the UK or direct from Sensys in Germany. (Please contact us for sensor delivery details.)
The DFG-1 Magnetic Gradiometer is powerful, lightweight and compact and is one of the new generation of geophysical prospecting equipment from RM Frobisher.
- Easy to assemble – one cable and two thumb screws
- Fast start up
- Fast zero in under 60 seconds!
- Sub-Nano Tesla resolution range
- Compact 650mm sensor separation
- Up to 30m by 30m grids
- Four readings per metre
- 200ha of results on each SD memory card
- Results stored on standard and removable SD/MMC Memory cards
- Long life Li-Ion batteries
- Over twelve hours use on a single charge
- Ergonomic design with comfortable handle
- Water and dust proof to IP65
- High performance digital signal processing
- Lightweight, the control unit weighs less than 500g
- Use any USB2 socket to charge – fast charging
- Edit or retake readings in real time and on the fly
RM Frobisher – DFG-1 System
- The DFG-1 Magnetic Gradiometer
- One Sensys FGM650 Sensor
- One Sensor to DFG-1 Cable
- Carrying case with foam insert
- A 12V car cigarette lighter socket charger
- A USB charging cable
- Two 8GB SD memory cards
- USB Card reader and an adaptor
- Two year warranty on DFG-1 Meter (One year on sensors)
- Full support package included
If you would like a quotation for your budget or funding application please contact us. We can supply you with one (in the currency of your choice) valid for ninety days. Our contact information is here
Our prices include all UK taxes and delivery to the UK and world wide.
Country of Origin: GB (Country in which last significant manufacturing process was carried out)
Tariff No: 90303900
RoHS Compliant: Yes
This item contains One Lithium Ion Battery, which contains TWO Cells each with a capacity of 9.5Wh
UN3481, Lithium Ion Batteries / Cells – PI967 Section II
The equipment must be packed in strong rigid outer packaging constructed of suitable material of
adequate strength and design in relation to the packaging's capacity and its intended use unless the cell
or battery is afforded equivalent protection by the equipment in which it is contained.
Labelling /Marking: No requirements.
Documentation: No requirements.
Shipping Conditions: Maximum 5 kg net qty of lithium batteries or cells per package (excluding the equipment).Maximum 2 packages per shipment (consignment).
© RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd. 2015 - . All rights reserved