Skip to content
- November, Saturday 28th, 2015
- Greater Manchester Archaeology Day 2015 at Peel Hall, Peel Building, The Crescent, Salford. We would like to thank the staff at the University of Salford, The Centre for Applied Archeology and GMAAS their help during the Day.
We would also like to thank the visitors to our stand for their interest in RM Frobisher and our products. Visitors were very interested in our child size frame. See our stand here
- November, Sunday 15th, 2015
- Medieval Archaeology of the East Midlands at Kibworth Grammar School Hall, School Road, Kibworth, Leicestershire. Many thanks to the East Midlands Branch of the Council for British Archaeology and to conference visitors for their interest in our products. We announced our latest product at the conference, the innovative Child Sized Frame for resistivity surveying which TV’s Michael Wood said was
Brilliant. If you are interested in purchasing a Child Sized Frame please contact us. We can supply a frame and all of the necessary adaptors to use it with your current equipment whatever the make or model.
- November, Saturday 14th, 2015 (PM)
- Friends of Roman Aldborough The lecture by Dr Peter Halkon on “THE PARISI – Eastern Yorkshire in the Iron Age and Roman periods, Getting to know the neighbours” in the Jubilee Room, above Boroughbridge Library was very interesting and followed by fantastic cakes! A big thank you to the members of the Friends of Roman Aldborough for their warm welcome and interest in RM Frobisher’s products.
- November, Saturday 14th, 2015 (AM)
- South Yorkshire Archaeology Day We distributed leaflets outside the venue. We would like to thank visitors for their interest in RM Frobisher and our products. Unfortunately, visitors could not inspect our equipment as we were unable to get a stand. We launched our latest product the following day at The Medieval Archaeology of the East Midlands event at Kibworth, where TV’s Michael Wood said it was
Brilliant. See us handing out leaflets outside here
- October 31th, 2015
- The Roman Roads Research Association EGM
RM Frobisher was at the RRRA’s Extraordinary General Meeting. Saturday 31st October 2015, 2.15 pm Swarthmore Education Centre, 7 Woodhouse Square, Leeds, LS3 1AD
- October 24th, 2015
- Rural Settlement in Roman Yorkshire
Joint conference sponsored by the Roman Antiquities Section (YAS) and The Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies (The Roman Society) The Milton Rooms, Market Square, Malton YO17 7LX. See us at the Roman Yorkshire Conference
- October 16th to 18th 2015,
- ROYAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL INSTITUTE – Annual Conference 2015.
Ships and Shore-lines: Maritime Archaeology for the 21st Century (University of Southampton) See us at the Ships and Shore-lines Conference
- May 30th, 2015
- DEARNE VALLEY ARCHAEOLOGY DAY 2015 at Dearne Valley College, Wath-Upon-Dearne, South Yorkshire.
RM Frobisher launched the TAR-3 Resistance Meter. See the launch here