- DFG-1 Magnetic Gradiometer
- TAR-3 Resistance Meter,
- TAR-3 Resistance Meter with MULTI-5 unit, and
- RM Pro Cart System
UK Alert Level 4
England - Plan 'B'
We will continue with the working practices listed below
We at RM Frobisher are monitoring the current situation and following the UK Government's advice. As the situation changes and its advice changes we will update our procedures and, where necessary, the information below. We have stocks of our products and can ship them in 48 hours - next day deliveries may have a longer transit time.
Products that are made (or assembled) to order may take longer to produce due to staff availability (self isolation). Please contact us for delivery/production information.Top
What is RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd Doing
- Some of our staff are working from home during normal office hours,
- Our offices are closed to unannounced visitors,
- We are only visiting suppliers, or customers, by appointment,
- Any on site training and site visits are socially distanced and outdoors,
- Our IT and phone systems have been reprogrammed to forward/distribute all incoming phone calls and emails, and
- Our shared office reception, goods inwards and dispatch is open. (We can receive deliveries and dispatch units during normal working hours)
How Will This Affect You
- Our office is closed to unannounced visitors,
- We have stocks of finished products,
- We will continue to offer phone and email support to our customers, and
- Not visiting suppliers has resulted in delays to some of our new products. This is unavoidable as we work closely with them to improve the design of our products.
Delivery and Lead TimesBoth Covid-19 and BREXIT will continue to affect lead times and delivery. Please contact us for our current delivery times. All lead times stated on this website are our usual expected times. In these uncertain times they are liable to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
© RM Frobisher (1986) Ltd. 2015 - . All rights reserved